Fun Family DiningGrizzly Jack's Grand Bear Resort offers a vibrant dining scene, with Jack's Place Restaurant & Sports Bar, serving classic American cuisine and refreshing drinks. Grab a coffee and decadent sweets at the Honey Pot Sweet Shop, or float over for a snack at the Wave Café in our waterpark.
Grand Bear Falls Indoor WaterparkMake a big splash at Grand Bear Falls, our indoor waterpark on the first floor of our Lodge. With water slides, a lazy river, a wave pool, a tot pool, and bubbly hot tub, everyone can play and relax! Kids love to take part in the Duck Derby race (weekends only).
- Still Water is from 9am- 4pm on Fridays during our off season time period.
- "Still Water" means there will be no moving water on any of our features such as the Lazy River, Wave pool, Water Slides, Play Tower and the Family Slide.
- There are no guards on duty during "still water" and guests may swim at their own risk.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the Hot Tub at any time.
- There is no outside food or beverage or coolers permitted in the Waterpark at any time.
- Please follow the Waterpark Rules for the Safety and Enjoyment of all guests.
Cave ArcadeDeep inside the Lodge, next to Grand Bear Falls, is our Cave Arcade, with over 60 exciting arcade games to play. Kids discover an oasis of fun and action inside the bear-sized cave with high-tech and highly interactive video games. Bring your winning tickets to the prize shop and redeem them for hundreds of awesome prizes and toys.
Canyon Creek Mini GolfChallenge the kids to 18 holes of fun at Canyon Creek Miniature Golf Course. This 18-hole mini golf adventure is a blast with a flowing stream and waterfall. The course is open weather permitting.
Bear IslandLet's face it, everyone gets cabin fever! Get wild in nature at Bear Island, a four-tiered observation deck that overlooks Curtis Canyon - a breathtaking 80 foot seasonal waterfall that gives you a real appreciation for nature's artwork. Bear Island is open year round for hiking and viewing the beauty of the landscape.
Castle in the Woods PlaygroundWhen you need more play time, there's an awesome playground for kids next to Bear Island. Open daily until dusk, the Castle in the Woods playground is the fun spot for your little bear cubs to run, play, swing, slide and smile.
Moose Crossing Convenience StoreForget something? No worries! The Moose Crossing is Grand Bear Resorts' convenience store at the lodge. Toiletries, souvenirs, t-shirts, goggles, swim diapers, snacks, grocery goods, wine and beer available 24 hours a day.
Northwoods Niche Gift ShopLocated in the Lodge lobby, our gift shop has cool gifts for everyone. Shop for Grand Bear logo apparel, swimwear, stuffed animals, books, home décor, souvenirs, wedding gifts, jewelry, phone accessories, and bottles of wine. Peek in and take home some Grand Bear memories with you!
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Banking
- Breakfast Available
- Concierge & Activity Desk
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Indoor Waterpark
- Gift Shops & Markets
- Restaurants, Cafes & Snack Bars
- Poolside Bar
- Swimming Pools - Indoor & Children's
- Handicap Access
- Television in Lobby
- Indoor Waterpark
- Miniature Golf
- Family Activities