Summer means it's time to have fun! The beach isn't the only place that has exciting water activities - Illinois is overflowing. From hopping on a boat for a day cruise to fishing on the Illinois River, your summer excursion begins here. Pack your bags and head to Ottawa for a summer excursion that you and your family will cherish forever. Here are some of our favorites:
- Belle of the Rock – Set sail on a water cruise from June to September on an authentic paddle wheel boat and cruise for an hour on the Illinois River.
- Spirit of Peoria – Enjoy a one to five-day cruise on the Illinois River aboard this turn-of-the-century paddle boat while experiencing the natural beauty of Utica, Illinois.
- Starved Rock Adventures – Hop on one of the jet skis for the day or gather your friends and board a pontoon boat for a fun-filled day on the Illinois River.
- Starved Rock Marina – Whether you have your own boat or rent one for the day from Starved Rock Adventures, your journey into a day of fishing or taking an exciting canoe excursion is waiting for you at the marina that is located across from Starved Rock State Park.
- Starved Rock State Park – Go chasing waterfalls! Explore the canyons and waterfalls on a day hike through the vast natural beauty of Starved Rock State Park.
- Grand Bear Falls Waterpark – From relaxing in the hot tub to splashing in the pool, this 24K square foot water heaven guarantees a great time the entire family will enjoy. Slip down the slides, ride the waves in the wave pool, or kick back and enjoy the journey on the Lazy River! Best feature is that it’s located at our grand resort!
Make plans to stay at Grizzly Jack’s Grand Bear Resort today by calling one of our friendly staff members at 866-399-FUNN (3866).